Pursuant to Article 8(1) of the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] no. 144, item 1204 of 2002 as amended), Art Neon Lighting Sp. z o. o. Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Krakow, 30-390 ul. Zawiła 65E publishes the following Bergmen Newsletter Rules:
1. Bergmen Newsletter is a free-of-charge service unlimited in time which consists in informing Users about promotional offers, events and products under Bergmen brand name by periodic sending of selected content via e-mail.
2. For the purpose of rendering the Bergmen Newsletter service, Art Neon Lighting Sp. z o. o. Spółka Jawna obtains e-mail addresses from those interested in the service.
3. In order to receive Bergmen Newsletter, a User should:
a) Place an order by entering their e-mail address in the electronic form available at bergmen.pl,
b) Activate the “Add” button,
c) Have an active e-mail address,
d) Activate a link in the message sent automatically by Bergmen.pl to the e-mail address given by the User,
e) Accept these Rules.
4. The activation of the link in the message referred to in section 4d is tantamount to the conclusion of the agreement on the provision of Bergmen Newsletter service by and between the Parties.
5. The User may at any time make changes to or remove their data given during the registration. The deletion of data is tantamount to the termination of the Agreement and shall result in the termination of the provision of Bergmen Newsletter service by Art Neon Lighting sp. z o. o. sp. j. Data shall be amended and deleted by entering modification or removing from the electronic database of e-mail addresses.
6. The User may order the Bergmen Newsletter service again at any time.
7. In the event of improper performance of Bergmen Newsletter service, the User may file a complaint. Complaints shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specification of breaches in the performance of Bergmen Newsletter service. Having examined the complaint within 30 days, Art Neon Lighting sp. z o. o. sp. j. shall send to the User information on whether the complaint has been recognised or rejected.
8. Art Neon Lighting Sp. z o. o. Spółka Jawna reserves a right to:
a) switch off Bergmen Newsletter service temporarily if this is necessary for technical reasons.
b) cease rendering Bergmen Newsletter service completely upon prior notification to its Users without stating the cause.
9. Art Neon Lighting Sp. z o. o. Spółka Jawna represents that the e-mail address given by the User shall be processed in accordance with regulations, in particular with the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 and the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
10. In order to use the service, the User needs a computer with Internet access, Web browser: Internet Explorer 5.5. and higher, Opera 36.0.2130.65, Firefox 45.0.2., Google Chrome 50.0.2661.86 or Safari 5.1.7., and active and properly configured e-mail.
11. By fulfilling its statutory obligation, the Service Provider informs about the following potential threats related to the use of services provided electronically which may arise despite the use of safety measures by the Service Provider. These threats include in particular: malware (e.g. Trojan, viruses, worms), spyware, spam, ICT system hacking. The User may also minimise the risk of threats, in particular by updating software, enabling firewall, using antivirus software, regular computer scanning with an antivirus programme, using licensed software, reading installation windows.